Do It Yourself Piano Repair?

Jonsky Hsu jonsky.hsu@Eng.Sun.COM
Mon, 07 Oct 1996 18:06:12 -0700

> >Thousands of people all over the world make repairs and
> >replacements on their own pianos.
>
> The more people try to do repairs on pianos themselves, the better it is for
> our business. Sooner or later they all realize it is more difficult than they
> think.

....yes, they all realize it's more difficult than they think... However,
only those failed to successfully repair will ask for a technician and
the succeeded one won't. I'm one of the later and am one who'd been
buying parts from IPS :-)

I sincerely agree what Mr. Blees said in that the more people try to
do repairs the more they realize the value of what they'd pay for repair
and the more they'd appreciate the works you guys are doing.

Don't make that piano repair arts as a black box...

- Jonsky Hsu
  jonsky@eng.sun.com
  Sun Microsystems