Insurance for tuners

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Fri, 04 Oct 1996 12:32:03 -0600

At 08:32 PM 03/10/96 -0400, Wim wrote:

>The PTG has an agreement of some sorts with an insurance company for all
>sorts of business insurance. They have insurance for your tools, customer's

This is a bit of a bone of contention amongst the Canadian PTG members, Wim.
We aren't eligible for it because we live north of the 49th parallel. It's
one of the benefits of membership that Americans get that we Canadians don't.

>I carry liability insurance not because I think I am going to break
>something, or damage a rug. I carry it in case the customer thinks I broke
>something, or damaged her rug, when I didn't. That is when the insurance

I carry it because if I don't I won't get any government contracts. And it
IS expensive!

			John

John Musselwhite, RPT
Calgary, Alberta Canada