PTG TEST

Oorebeek A. oorebeek@euronet.nl
Sat, 30 Nov 1996 13:37:22 +0000

Dear colleagues,
You must forgive me if I keep hammering on the PTG test subject.
As I have told you before (but newcomers may "benefit" from my =
crystal words) I am involved in setting up a test in Holland.
After my last email to you about this issue I received "golden" words =
from quite a number of you.
Thank you for your energy and cooperative attitude ( I've sent a fax =
to the Piano Heaven with those names...)
I now have the following questions > > What is the failing percentage =
for a first time, what is the general reaction of the poor candidate, =
what is the failing percentage for a second time, how much does it =
cost to do a test (for a new member), what exactly are the =
requirements for a "technical test,  how much time is there for a =
tuning test, how much time is there for a technical test, is there a =
theory test and what does it consist of, how long does it take to do =
all parts of a test, cpould one take part of a test, where is a test =
being held, is this test for an upright or for a grand piano!
I will probably have more questions later, but I realize that I have =
to carefully make use of your kindness. Any (positive) help will be =
rewarded with Diamond phrases in Platinum faxes to the "right and =
only" address...< <

I like reading all your letters (every day) and consider myself lucky =
to be in your company!!

I am still wondering  about all the other subscribers!
If my understanding is correct, there are  almost 400 subscribers on =
this list, where are they?
Why do they subscribe and remain lurkers? I am so interested in =
getting to know members all over the world! to hear about their =
adventures in piano land.
If it helps, I hereby would politely encourage unknown readers to =
join in and share their experiences with us.
It is so inspiring and stimulating to be a member of this list! Since =
I got myself a modem, I have learned many new things and techniques. =
This proves that one >has< to come forward and "give" energy so that =
others can benefit from the knowledge. Knowledge is power...
Make yourself a hot cup of coffee/tea, allow space for a good treat =
and ENJOY!
Untill another time

Friendly Greetings from:

CONCERT PIANO SERVICE