nylon pedal brackets

Maxpiano@aol.com Maxpiano@aol.com
Fri, 29 Nov 1996 05:10:38 -0500

Patrick -  You wrote:

I found that the pedal brackets were two interlocking
pieces which weren't easily "unlockable".

See if there is a screw holding the top plate in place and remove it; feel
under the overhanging lip of the stationary base to find if there is a
locking tongue sticking through.  With your finger, force it out away from
the base and it should release, if that is the way it is made.  I just had to
service the pedals on a Walter console that had this arrangement.