Missing persons

PianoBook@aol.com PianoBook@aol.com
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 10:56:51 -0500

I am assisting the North Bennet Street School, Dept. of Piano Technology, in
updating its alumni
mailing list so it can stay in closer touch with its graduates.  My job is to
find as many of the
approximately 450 people who have taken the course over the last 30 years as
possible.  So far,
through the miracles of modern technology, as well as through old-fashioned
referrals, I have
located more than 300 people.  But I have pretty much exhausted the means at
my disposal for
locating the rest, and I would appreciate any leads anyone might be able to
provide (address,
phone, state last seen in, hunch, etc.).  I won't bore you with the list of
about 125 names, but if any of you care to assist me by looking over the list
to see if you know anyone, please e-mail me privately and I will e-mail you
back a text file containing the names.  Your help will be very much
appreciated.

Larry Fine
Pianobook@aol.com