QUESTIONS from HOLLAND

oorebeek oorebeek@euronet.nl
Mon, 25 Nov 1996 22:54:26 +0000

Dear American colleagues,
A long time ago I wrote a letter to the list for help and advise =
concerning our new VvPN (Vereniging voor Pianotechnici Nederland), =
the counterpart of the PTG or Europa piano.
Amongst others, I wanted to know more about the test for new
members, because we, here in Holland, are trying to get our new
organization from the ground in a very short time and in a healthy =
way.
Since I was responsible for writing an article about the test, and =
because
I am very much US oriented, I thought it might help if my american
colleagues could assist me with this. So..some of you, of course gave
me the advise to write to the organization of the PTG, and so I did.
However, up till now, I have had no respons at all and my small
Dutch hands remain kind of empty.(snif..snif...)
How can this be? Why do I not get any reaction from the
famous PTG, my hero!..my living example!
I have stuck out my neck on the list a couple of times with daring
I am sure there is a bureaucratic misunderstanding..
life is tough! I know...
maybe this time somebody could react.
I again would like to learn about the rules and methods the PTG
is applying to it's members and especially about the test one has
to take to become a full member of the PTG.
I'll wait, and I'll wait.

friendly greetings from:

Andr=E9 Oorebeek
CONCERT PIANO SERVICE