Squeaky Knuckles

Eric Leatha tunrboy@teleport.com
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 22:19:11 -0800

>Methods I've used:  Brash Brishle Brush followed by either

>At 11:27 PM 11/19/96 -0800, you wrote:
>>"What is the best, and most permanent, way to silence
>>squeaking knuckles on new grand pianos?"
>>Richard Wagner RPT

Jawohl!

I have had excellent results from the ultra-spendy "micro-fine teflon
powder" Bill Spurlock sells.  When I used "1-puffs enuf", talc or graphite
I was back in less than a month applying Spurlock's powder.   I assume this
is for our favorite brand!  See, we share so many trevails and pitfalls!

Eric Leatha, RPT
Portland, OR
tunrboy@teleport.com
"Brains First...  then the Hard Work"