Stieff upright parts -Reply

Vince Mrykalo mrykalov@BYUGATE.byu.edu
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 14:08:09 -0700

>>> <waco@ari.net> 11/07/96 09:55am >>>
I'm currently rebuilding a 1900 Stieff model 26 upright.  Some time in the
distant past, the lost motion compensation mechanism, and the pedal lock

mechanism for the practice bar were removed and lost.  I would like to
replace
these items.  Anyone have any idea what they look like, and/or where I
might
find old parts?  I would be willing to buy a junker just to get these items.
Any ideas on this would be appreciated.

Frank Weston <waco@ari.net>

Something that i could suggest is to talk to some technicians in the
Baltimore / D.C. area.  Their area is full of Steiffs.