From Mars

Richard Wagner rjwag@pacifier.com
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 22:45:38 -0800

Dear Bill & List,

"No" you're not from Mars but "yes" this thread originally started out
talking about gluing down ivory using CA (cyanoacrylate) glue, some of which
does have a 10 second or less setup time.  Better dry fit real well first huh?

Essentially, the topic being discussed was what materials could be used as
underlayment which would color the top of the key white, but not retard the
holding strength of the glue.

Ideas were ranging from painting the keystick (top) white with Krylon spray
paint to covering it with white vinyl "rigging" tape prior to applying the
glue and then the ivory.

ps.  Thanks Bill for your return Email (some time ago) detailing, for me,
how Email works.

                                            Sincerely,

                                                        Richard Wagner RPT