Richard Wagner's

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 17:27:11 +0000

I have look in the list of Subscribers for Richard Wagner's Email
address  but could not find it (well I did a search for it ).   could
some kind soul Email me with it, or if Richard is on the list under a
sudo name,  please stand up and let me see you :-),

thanks

Barrie

PS my word,  there is a lot on the list.  Just think, if we all ask one
question each and we all replied to 10 question per day. result 3570
Email per day  we would be bankrupt but much wiser.

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |