PETTY TOPICS?

oorebeek oorebeek@euronet.nl
Sat, 16 Nov 1996 14:15:30 +0200

Hello Sy Zabrocki,
I do not think you should be afraid to inform the list of your ideas. =
As long as we say what we have to say in a normal friendly way, there =
should not be any problem.
As for the topics on the list: if you are a little board maybe than =
this list gives you the opportunity to bring in an exciting idea.
Take for instance the question I posed about the backcheck, many =
colleagues responded and gave very valuable comments about it. I felt =
that our list is priceless, but of course it is not a very exciting =
and fast movie, it is a goldmine for education and getting to know =
people from all over the world. That in it's self is pretty =
adventurous!

>I dissappointed with many of the topics on Pianotech. Many are too petty.
>I have some ideas in mind but am reluctant to post. What if I'm wrong or
>what if I get blasted. I've already experienced unexpected response from
>some topics I've posted.

friendly greetings from:

Andr=E9 Oorebeek
CONCERT PIANO SERVICE