HELP!!!

Tim F Partin tfpart@juno.com
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 00:33:20 -0800 (PST)

Still trying to help you sign off.  I pasted this directly from the help screen from when I originally joined:

To signoff from the list, email to listserv@byu.edu with the following
request:  signoff PIANOTECH or unsubscribe PIANOTECH

However, I do believe that you must include the exact name that you
signed on with. (e.g.  unsubscribe PIANOTECH Benjamin Treuhaft)

Leave the subject line blank and make sure of the following:
	1. That you are emailing the unsubscribe request from the same
email address that you signed on.
	2. That the name that you use to unsubscribe is written exactly
like the one that you used to sign on.

I think it should work if you follow these guidelines.  You should get a
confirmation back.  Good luck!