HELP!!!

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Mon, 11 Nov 1996 23:22:13 -0500 (EST)

I believe that the format has to be: unsubscribe pianotech your name
For example: unsubscribe pianotech bob davis
The name has to be the same as the one you used when you subscribed

The problem probably lies in the fact that so few people ever unsubscribe
from pianotech. Personally, for the serious technician, I consider it an
indispensable resource. For a young, up and coming technician, it would
be worthwhile to invest in a computer solely for the purpose of  being
able to access pianotech. You guys do a great job!

Les Smith
lessmith@buffnet.net