Dead Note

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Thu, 07 Nov 1996 19:55:51 +0000

Thanks Richerd,

I have got a couple of Kawai's coming up in December I will have a
little shufty at them.

Take care,

Barrie,

In article <199611070522.XAA01165@iway1.iw.net>, Richard m
<remoody@iw.net> writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |