Fwd: beatings

Jonsky Hsu jonsky.hsu@Eng.Sun.COM
Fri, 01 Nov 1996 14:46:54 -0800

Hi Bill,

Unfortunately I have the same feeling. This group has some special
characters that other profession groups don't have...

BTW, I'm an old enough Chinese but I've never heard the "Chinese
Proverb" you quoted. It's a good one tho. :-)

Regards,
| Jonsky Hsu                                             Sun Microsystems |
| Server OS Software                                            MPK12-308 |
| (415) 786-7875                                        12 Network Circle |
| jonsky@psalm23.sun.com                             Menlo Park, CA 94025 |