No subject

RVCARR@aol.com RVCARR@aol.com
Thu, 21 Mar 1996 00:13:22 -0500

on the list . . .

Thursday evening our Central Florida Chapter will be looking at uncensored
material (we have only so much time and bandwidth available) appropriate to
piano tech types. If you have favorite WWW sites or news groups or other
stuff you'd like to share with some more-or-less newbies, by all means do it!

If you just want to say hello to our group, that's OK too.

Post to the list, if you dare, or send direct to me.

Anything posted before 7:00 pm eastern (00:00 UTC/GMT whatever) we'll likely
see. Thanks much.

Don't forget the (30th) Florida PTG Seminar in Tampa April 12-14. For info if
you need it, send e.mail to RVCarr@AOL. Don't post to the list, PLEASE.
Reference Florida Seminar in the Subject line.

Thanx. Robert Carr, RPT.