Foredom tool

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 10:41:27 -0500

Dear Stan:

You asked for addtional use of the Foredom tool. I have one more use.

I use it to replace plastic elbows. I clamp the handgrip to the bench, and
then put  the sticker into the chuck and tighten it. Step on the foot pedal,
and the sticker will turn. Obviously you have to have the drill go inthe
right direction to either remove the old elbow, or attack the new elbow. A
bit of caution whould be used when doing this. ALways hold on to the sticker,
otherwise it will wobble out of control and break at the chuck.