CAUT piano roamingRe:CAUT piano roaming

Thu, 14 Mar 1996 15:44:52 -0600 (CST)

Wandering pianos...?

We don't have that problem here. Being in the middle of nowhere,
the pianos go nowhere which is where they are already.

Last year in a similar thread, I recall someone suggested removing
the casters and placing the pianos on 2x4"s or whatever size lumber
would raise the keyboard to the right height. (Uninventing the
wheel??)

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT     | hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu
Luther College             | (319)-387-1204