Did you?

Don Rose drose@saskmaple.net
Wed, 13 Mar 1996 20:03:40 -0800

Hi All,

>I checked with the local newsroom to get info about relative humidity
>readings here in Dallas.  I was informed that the average in Feb. was about
>72% at midnight and 54% at 6:00 A.M.  According to the newspaper the rel
>hum. readings on Tuesday,  March 12 were 41% at midnight, 60% at 6 A.M.,
>33% at 11 A.M., 27% at 1 P.M. 25% at 3 P.M. and 44% at 6 P.M.
>
>F. Yonley

Did you use a compensation formula--i.e. the numbers above are for outside not inside. You must
take these figures and adjust them for the temperature inside the building. I have the formula
hiding in a filing cabinet somewhere but you probably could get
it from the local weather office (try the airport).

Even without adjustment your readings of 27% and 33% are below what Steinway would recommend.

Regards, Don Rose drose@saskmaple.net