Barb re; Plastic Jacks

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 10:32:39 -0500

Barb;
  You have received some very good advice, and thoughts, on this subject from
all over the country.  It is great that someone can ask for help and get it
so quickly. If we still had only the telephone, how long would it have taken
to garner the thoughts of this many people on this subject?
  My two cents-- Barb just make a conservative estimate of time and materials
and jump into it with both feet.  You might make mistakes, but you will get
answers too.  This will help you the next time(s) a problem like this faces
you. Just consider it an investment in your education.  We all have made the
mistake of doing just good enough to get by and have learned from it.  Jump
in Barb, and good luck.
Jim Bryant (FL)