I'm Bach!!!!

Wippen@aol.com Wippen@aol.com
Wed, 06 Mar 1996 09:25:31 -0500

Hello to all you good folks on pianotech,
The medics let me come home from the hospital Tuesday noon after my by-pass
surgery and I have been greedily catching up on all I missed thru the
archives.

A big, BIG, special thanks to each one of you who wrote to me personally with
your well-wishes and prayers. I'll always be grateful. This whole deal has
been real scary and a major mind-bender 8-\.

A week ago I lifted my end of a full size studio upright onto a dolly
(yeah,yeah, I know... I wasn't supposed to, but I did) and 7 days later I'm
post-op with 8 bottles of pills to take one of every am and I can't get the
lid off a damned one of them without help.  Go figure.
But, I'm doing GREAT and am very glad to be home again and at least back
on-line. I'll have NOTHING but free time for the next  5 weeks so if I start
to get too wordy on the old list here just tell me and I'll shut up ;-)
 <vbg>

BTW.... I'm amazed at all the new names that have shown up on the list in
just a week. Hi to all of you.

Paul Dempsey
Marshall University
wippen@aol.com