Portable Regulating Bench

SprBil@aol.com SprBil@aol.com
Tue, 05 Mar 1996 12:50:59 -0500

>Can anyone
>help me locate some kind of folding bench that is fairly solid yet can be
>tucked away when not needed? The card tables I have seen are too wobbly
>to work on. I'll appreciate any suggestions.

Get a "Workmate" work bench available at places like True-Value and Sears.
 This is a folding shop table with a built-vise in which you can clamp a 2x4.
 To make a good table get a section of 1/2" or 3/4" plywood, attach a 2x4 to
the bottom, and then fit this into the Workmate vise.

Bill Springer
Honolulu