Tuning book

Mark Graham magraham@baldwinw.edu
Fri, 28 Jun 1996 09:06:09 -0400 (EDT)

At a discount book store yesterday, I again saw two copies of Owen
Jorgensen's "TUNING" book for $19.98. They are brand new. I bought both
of them thinking someone on the list would want them. One is already
spoken for, so (obviously) I have one left. With tax and shipping it
would be $30.

There was some concern when I mentioned this before that this is hurting Mr.
Jorgensen, so I asked the
manager. These are "remaindered" from another book store's inventory,
which means they were already purchased once. So I think this is simply a
good opportunity. My only intention is to help one of you. Please e-mail
me privately, first-come first serve. Mark Graham