bass to treble break problem

Ted Simmons ted@palmnet.net
Sun, 16 Jun 1996 10:05:17 -0400

Vince Mrykalo replied to my question of the thunking string at the
bass/treble break.

>I have heard of this problem before, and I think it was Lew Herwig who
>presented a possible solution.  He suggested adding weight to the low
>end (tenor section) of the long bridge with key leads.

That's a very interesting solution, Vince.  And we've already got some
positive statements from several others.  I wonder what the theory behind
it is and whoever "thunk" (sorry, couldn't help myself) it up?  I'll have
to give it a try.  Thanks.

Ted Simmons