MIDI HELP!

Pianotoone@aol.com Pianotoone@aol.com
Fri, 14 Jun 1996 21:07:14 -0400

If you can afford it, buy the roland sound card.  It is not the most
expensive but has excellent sounds for the money.  You will need a midi
adaptor for the back of the card.  Your computer store can get that for you.

The best sequencer for the money (bar none) is a sequencer sold by PG music.
 Slip into your favorite newstand and pick up a copy of keyboard magazine.
 Then look in the ads for Band-In-A-Box.  I think the sequencer sells for
about $29.00.  It is a heck of good value.  I think they even have a
guarantee with it