Case restoration

Barb Barasa bbarasa@tbcnet.com
Tue, 11 Jun 1996 08:22:08 -0500

Last year I tuned a reproducing M&H grand with an art-carved case, one of
only a few which were created in Italy, which was restored locally (outside
of Chicago).  A friend helped with the action work, but I was at the shop
where it was restored.  I'll try to track down the name of the place for you.