looking for adjustable piano chair

Avery Todd ATodd@UH.EDU
Mon, 10 Jun 1996 16:03:34 -0500

   You don't mention who you've already contacted, but Pianotek has one
that seems to fit your description. It's called an Adjustable Concert Chair
with a scissors mechanism and a wood seat or an upholstered seat. The
picture doesn't show the back of the chair so I'm not sure about the
adjusting clip, but I can't see any other means of adjusting the height.
   For orders, call 800-347-3854.
   Also, the PTG Guide to Resources lists several other bench suppliers.
Hope this helps.

>I am trying to locate a source for an adjustable piano chair.  (This is the
>low backed, flat seated chair with the adjusting clip that you pinch to
>change the height)
>Gordon Large, RPT

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music
University of Houston
Houston, TX 77204-4893

This PTG archive page provided courtesy of Moy Piano Service, LLC