Piano Correspondence Schools

Vanderhoofven dkvander@clandjop.com
Mon, 10 Jun 1996 13:52:55 -0500

Does anyone have a current phone number and address for the American

School of Piano Tuning? Has anyone used there materials?

Steve Cooper

Chanute, KS

kd0uc@coomputer-services.com

Dear Steve (and the list),

Since you are asking about the American School of Piano Tuning, here is the
most recent address I have. (The address was recent in 1991!)

American School of Piano Tuning
17050 Telfer Dr.
Morgan Hill, CA. 95037

However, let me recommend instead that you contact Randy Potter about his
correspondence course.  His course is more expensive, however, it is much,
much more complete and very thorough.

His address:
Randy Potter School of Piano Technology
61592 Orion Dr.
Bend, Oregon 97702
phone  (541) 382-5411

Randy is also on line at  RNDYPOTTER@AOL.COM

Good luck on your schooling whatever you decide.

Sincerely,

David A. Vanderhoofven
dkvander@clandjop.com
Joplin, Missouri, USA
Associate Member, Piano Technicians Guild
web page:  http://www.clandjop.com/~dkvander/