looking for adjustable piano chair

PNOTNR@aol.com PNOTNR@aol.com
Mon, 10 Jun 1996 14:44:19 -0400


I am trying to locate a source for an adjustable piano chair.  (This is the
low backed, flat seated chair with the adjusting clip that you pinch to
change the height)

I thought I had seen them in a supply catalog but can't find them now.  I've
written several suppliers and so far have only heard from those who DON'T
have them.

Please E-Mail me directly if you know who has them.  (I need two of them)

Gordon Large, RPT

This PTG archive page provided courtesy of Moy Piano Service, LLC