PIANO RESCALING SOF

scott.e.johnson@24stex.com scott.e.johnson@24stex.com
Fri, 07 Jun 1996 00:09:12 -0800

 Xs> Subject: Re: Piano Rescaling Software
 Xs> To:   Tremaine Parsons         \ CompuServe:  (71347,3426)

 Xs> -------- REPLY, Original message follows --------

 > Date: Monday, 03-Jun-96 10:50 AM
 >
 > From: Rob Kiddell              \ Internet:    (atonal@planet.eon.net)
 > To:   ALLAN DAY                \ PRODIGY:     (XSVM93A)
 >
 > Subject: Piano Rescaling Software
 >
 > Greetings Everybody,
 >
 >         I'm putting together an article for my newsletter about piano
 > rescaling software, specifically, what's out there, its quality, and
 > availability.
 >
 >         I've pulled info and demos on PSCALE and WinScale off the
 net.
 Xs> -------- REPLY, End of original message --------
 Xs> Dear Rob, I have used PSCALE for 5 pianos. I've just finished
 Xs> My only wish is to find a quick way to measure the original
 Xs> strings.
 Xs> Good luck from the Green Mountains, Allan

 Hello ALLAN,
 Tremain is a neighbor of mine and we do some work together.
 The fastest way I have found to record an old scale is to use 3 people. One
 takes the measurements with the PSCALE tape measure,(metric tape modified as
 per the instructions that come with the PSCALE program), one person to record
 the measurements on the data sheet and one person to move the other end of the
 tape to the next note.

Scott Johnson
scott.e.johnson@24stex.com

___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.21 [NR]