KEY RECOVERING

scott.e.johnson@24stex.com scott.e.johnson@24stex.com
Fri, 31 May 1996 23:12:23 -0800

 * Carbons sent to: Pianobook@aol.com

 Pi> I would like the list's opinion on what technician or company does
 Pi> absolutely the best plastic key recovering in the business, suitable
 Pi> for the finest pianos.  Please e-mail me privately.

 Pi> Larry Fine

My opinion... Yvonne Ashmore
              12700 La Barr Meadows Rd.
              Grass Valley, CA 95949
              (916) 273-8800
Call her and ask her to send you a price list of all her services including
key recovering, keyboard replacement, and all manner of action restoration.
She's very good and very responsible. She has a very dedicated full time
employee named Carol who does much of the key recovering work.

Scott Johnson
scott.e.johnson@24stex.com

___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.21 [NR]