Les Smith

Avery Todd ATodd@UH.EDU
Tue, 30 Jul 1996 10:11:00 -0500

Tom,
   Thanks for the reply. I did run across another posting on that list that
said it was supposed to be a humorous posting, but it was after I had sent
the message below to pianotech.
   I'm glad to know that Les is doing better and should be back soon.

>>List,
>>   What gives? Has Les Smith passed away? If not, does anyone know how
>>he's doing? I found this on the rec.music.makers list.
>>
>>>Les lives in all of us.  He is inside us and ready for us to push him >out.
>>> Do not grieve his descent, for he is here with us as long as we choose
>>>him to be.
>>>God speed be with you Les.   p.s.- I really am interested in his tools
>
>Avery,
>
>Les has not passed away, but he is recovering from a serious accident. The
>post you refer to is from a "friend" of his and is supposedly humorous in
>nature.
>
>Others have said that he should be back online soon.
>
>Tom Seay, RPT

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music
University of Houston