M&H bass strings

Frans Sedee stemvork@xs4all.nl
Tue, 30 Jul 1996 15:28:28 +0200 (MET DST)

I'm restringing a M&H model "A" grand at the moment and need the
original core and wrap diameters of the bass strings.
The treble stringing matches the model # 30503 described on
 page 352 of "A Guide To Restringing" of Mr. John Travis.
The measurements of the first and last string of the single, two-string
and three string(?) section would be enough to enable the reconstruction.

I realise this could mean work, so thanks a lot in advance.
Frans Sedee
Amsterdam, Holland