Re-finishing ebony sharps. Who wrote that?

TunerJeff@aol.com TunerJeff@aol.com
Sun, 28 Jul 1996 19:03:50 -0400

Dear List,

     Just returned from vacation and have a set of sharps before me...hmmm...
what was that excellent suggestion for the re-finishing of these??? Was
time-consuming, but produced best "feel" and appearance.... seemed better
than Krylon enamel I find too often on these ebony sharps. Remember it?

     When it first appeared, I slapped it onto a "SAVE THIS!"-disc... which
has decided to keep it's secrets forever. Such is Life in the modern world.
(sigh)

     Would some kind-hearted soul please zap me the post?

Thanks!

Jeffrey T. Hickey, RPT
Oregon Coast Piano Services