mouse viruses

Jim Kinnear jkinnear@blue.georgian.net
Wed, 24 Jul 1996 15:00:09 -0400 (EDT)

As a matter of fact, there are actually mice in Canada, too, though I suspect
that they have much longer fur, and probably wear mittens too. They are prone to
leaving their doo doo in the piano, along with anything else they can chew apart
or drag in.... I have many country customers, and occasionally, find this type
of residue under the keys ( I guess they like to be where the 'action' is,
'cause i never find their nests in the lower parts of the piano0 though once
cleaned out, there is never a repeat.  I wonder what kind of diseases we expose
ourselves to when we get a good noseful of this crud. One shudders at the
thought!!!
Jim

		         Jim Kinnear, I.P.T.
		       KINNEAR PIANO SERVICES