HORUGEL PARTS

scott.e.johnson@24stex.com scott.e.johnson@24stex.com
Fri, 19 Jul 1996 19:48:51 -0800

 At> It has a mute pedal with one of those adjustment things in the middle
 At> of the connecting rod (to adjust how far up/down the felt is in
 At> relation to the hammers). My
 At> problem is that piece is missing and the mute strip is just up in the
 At> Avery Todd, RPT

 Avery,
 Young Chang I think. Do you mean that flat three sided nylon piece that
 sometime needs a new whole drilled in it to get enough leverage to fully
 engage and disengage?

I just read Doug response to you. The 1996 PTG resource directory lists
the following # for Samick Music Corp.800=592-9393 for parts and service.
contact Richard Elrod/Maddy Lea. The pianos they list do not currently
include the Hourgel.

Scott Johnson
scott.e.johnson@24stex.com

___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.21 [NR]