Horugel parts

Avery Todd ATodd@UH.EDU
Fri, 19 Jul 1996 15:53:33 -0500

Hi list (or what's left of it right now),
   Boy, talk about slow. I wish I could have gone to Dearborn. Seems like
almost everyone else on the list has.
   Anyway, I did an outside tuning on a Horugel studio this morning. It has
a mute pedal with one of those adjustment things in the middle of the
connecting rod (to adjust how far up/down the felt is in relation to the
hammers). How's that for a concise description? My problem is that piece is
missing and the mute strip is just up in the air against the front panel.
Does anyone know where I might be able to get one of these? I remember
seeing them before but not what brand of piano it was on: Yamaha? Kawai?
Young Chang?
   I would appreciate any help. Thanks.
BTW, who makes/distributes Horugel anyway?

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music
University of Houston
Houston, TX 77204-4893