Ivory's

Almida@aol.com Almida@aol.com
Sat, 06 Jul 1996 20:34:29 -0400

Hi Les.

Thanks so much for you techniques on handling ivorys.  This sounds great.  A
couple of questions.

1.  What is naptha and where do I get it?

2.  Are ivory's truly desirable.  You mentioned that the ivory's have
desireable tactile properties.  If  they are prepared as you described, how
should they feel (as compared to plastic)?  This is what  one RPT's  response
to me was: " Frankly, I hate ivories.  Had plastic been around then, Ivory
would have never been used".  He recommends just replacing them!

Thanks again

Mitch