Appraise Houndog

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Tue, 02 Jul 1996 01:06:02 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks to all who responded to my query about the value of Hyndai G-82.
It was donated to one of my summer music programs, and so I didn't mind
pushing the appraisal up to $9K. (I figured if we went out looking for a
new one in Central VT, a dealer would consider it a special order and the
price would not be especially low.)
I got around to tuning it last week: plywood board, rep helper springs
with backleaded keys in the lower 2/3 of the keyboard, multi-lam block
with good working torque but loosely thrown into the case, you know the
type. But basically tunable and voicable

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter PTG