Hearing loss/plugs

Thu, 29 Feb 1996 07:34:43 -0600 (CST)

Les Smith et al,

You mentioned making explanation of plugs to a customer.

Last year in the thread on this subject (excerpts of which are
in the Journal article) the analogy of darkglasses and airline
pilots came up. In the past year, however, I've expanded that with
a photo flash scenario - ie. how do you think your eyes would
be after a couple thousand flashes in an hour? Could you read
the fine print on a contract (assuming you could before)?
Would your eyes ever fully recover?

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT     | hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu
Luther College             | (319)-387-1204