Kimbaldo"rfer good/bad pnos

Tue, 27 Feb 1996 15:10:40 -0600 (CST)

Gentle friends...

All this sniping and snipping re: good/bad pianos/people
reminds me of some words of wisdom I heard a long time ago.

"There's no such thing as a "bad" piano, merely a piano out
of place."

Consumer oriented (cheap) pianos have found their way and brought
music into many households which certainly couldn't afford
the pianos which we all enjoy tuning.

Any piano I tune is a good one, since when I look into my
wallet, I'll be darned if I can tell which dollar came from
which tuning!

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT     | hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu
Luther College             | (319)-387-1204
Decorah, Iowa 52101        | -Cheer up! Nobody is entirely useless.