Accutuner Dual System

Michel Lachance Chance@cme.qc.ca
Sun, 25 Feb 1996 17:15:55 +0000 (GMT)

I own a Sanderson Accutuner II which prooves to be very effective in the FAC
mode.  However, the instruction manual mentions a tip concerning the use of
two pages memory to smooth out the stringing break with spinets or any piano
that's got wound strings in the temperament octave (F3 - F4).  Maybe I don't
get the point but it says that "if during the measuring of the F3 plain
string stretch, you notice that it is UNUSUALLY HIGH (such as 14-25 cents),
you can INCREASE the stretch number by 1 to 2 cents before storing it", as if
it was not high enough.

Does anyone know how to use the Dual Pages System and had some success with
it?

By the way, I am newly connected to the E-Mail pipes and I apologize in
advance for all the silly questions I am going to ask about things that have
been already discussed here.

Michel LaChance, RPT
Fleurimont, Quebec, Canada
Chance@cme.qc.ca