Kimball is gone! Now what?

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Fri, 23 Feb 1996 23:02:56 -0600

>You're right, Keith, it was a cheap shot. I just found Bobby's set-up too
>good to resist. I am sure that there are many Kimball owners out there who
>are satisfied with their instruments and many techs who enjoy tuning and
>servicing them. I don't. Consequently I don't service any of them any more.
>But that's just my personal opinion and I certainly didn't mean to offend
>you!
>
>Les Smith
>lessmith@buffnet.net

While it appears that you are making some consolation for your remarks, I
cannot let you go on your way believing that you have offended me
personally by your comments about Kimball pianos.

Let me make it clear that my regret for your comments is not only for the
things mentioned in an earlier post, but also for the many friends and
business associates at Kimball International who have unselfishly helped me
and so many others throughout their years of service to the piano industry,
knowing full well they would never come out and address your comments
themselves.

Keith McGavern, RPT
kam544@ionet.net
Oklahoma Baptist University