Kimball is gone! Now what?

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Fri, 23 Feb 1996 20:27:46 -0500 (EST)

You're right, Keith, it was a cheap shot. I just found Bobby's set-up too
good to resist. I am sure that there are many Kimball owners out there who
are satisfied with their instruments and many techs who enjoy tuning and
servicing them. I don't. Consequently I don't service any of them any more.
But that's just my personal opinion and I certainly didn't mean to offend
you!

Les Smith
lessmith@buffnet.net