Danny Boone

bobelue@hiwaay.net bobelue@hiwaay.net
Fri, 23 Feb 1996 14:13:30 -0600

>One of the posts a couple of weeks ago, in passing, mentioned the
>"late" Danny Boone. I was just wondering if this was the same Danny
>Boone who wrote the book "Regulating Grand Piano Touch and Tone" a
>couple of years back. If indeed, it is the same person, I hope that
>he at least got to see it in print. I thought it quite well done,
>although obviously directed towardsthe newer technician.
>
>Les Smith
>lessmith@buffnet.net

Les...I sat in on a session that Danny Boone presented in Kansas City.  I
appreciated his knowledge and demeanor greatly.  I think I saw a copy of the
book you mention before he died (I could have some flawed memory chips).

BTW...I believe L. Fine gives some coverage to the Pearl River in his book.

Bobby