Weber Concert Grand

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Fri, 23 Feb 1996 13:22:56 -0500 (EST)

Personally, I think it would be a shame to see that vintage Weber stuck
in a church somewhere. If you're not under alot of pressure to sell it,
you might want to consider placing an ad in "Piano and Keyboard Magazine".
Although available in bookstores over the counter, their distribution is
primarily to highly advanced pianists, teachers and composers. They have
a classified section in which concert quality instruments, in both restored
and unrestored condition are offered for sale. It might be that someone
would buy the instrument as is and be willing to invest the necessary $'s
necessary to rebuild the action. To check it out, go down to your local
bookstore, find a copy of the mag. and take a look at their classified
section (which includes pictures). In it, you'll find vintage Steinways,
Bosendorfers, Bechsteins, Mason & Hamlins, etc.. Seeems to me that that
vintage Weber concert grand would fit right in there with that august
company!

Les Smith
lessmith@buffnet.net