Milky Satin Finish

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Fri, 23 Feb 1996 09:26:23 -0500 (EST)

Hi, Matt.  Maybe I'm missing something here, but gift or not, if this is
a brand new instrument, with an obvious defect in the finish, why haven't
you brought the problem to the attention of Y-C and the dealer who sold
it? It would seem that the problem should be covered under the terms of
Y-C's warrantee. If so, the less you do right now the better. Why make
Y-C's problem, your problem?

Les Smith
lessmith@buffnet.net