Tight Action Centerw

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 14:22:09 -0500

Bobby;
 there are around two hundred + on this list, and you will probably get at
least that many different responses. I am in NE Florida and the method that
works for me is:
1. thorough drying of the action/centers.
2. treating with the Denatured / water mixture , aprox 30 % alcohol.
4. wait a short time and then dry action again.
note: depending on drying method, be careful of drying the hammers (this will
change the tone dramatically for a short time)
This method works well for me and has for many years. I have never tried
Pro-Tek in this situation but it might work, some swear by it.
hope this is of use
Jim Bryant (FL)