None

yenniet yenniet@centmail.sw2.k12.wy.us
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 07:34:36 -0700

                      Subject:                              Time:  7:24 AM
  OFFICE MEMO         None                                  Date:  2/22/96

Good morning all!!

I'm back!!  :  )    Has anybody got a ballpark guess for the worth of a Fisher
Upright with sostenuto and lost motion rod.  1912 Vintage.  Cabinet is fair,
board is solid and wrestplank is tight, I am rebuilding the action (hammers,
tapes, buckskin on butts, catchers and sos tabs.  Any thoughts or should I
group it with the dime a dozen pile.  I thought since it had a sostenuto
mechanism and lost motion "compensating rod" it might be worth a couple more
bucks than the average 80+ year old piano.

Thane Yennie
Assoc. PTG
Green River, Wy.