Stein..Player

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Wed, 21 Feb 1996 10:43:45 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 21 Feb 1996 JIMRPT@aol.com wrote:

> Les Smith;
>  No Les, when the piano was brought to me all the player mechanism was gone,
> only a few assorted tubes and fittings hanging in various places.
> JIM

Sorry to hear that, Jim. It's bad enough that the "O" I'm working on now
had it's Duo-Art mechanism removed years ago, but given the extreme rarity
of a Steinway Ampico, it's even worse in your case. On the positive side,
those old "O"'s were superb instruments, so thanks to you at least the piano
lives on.

Les Smith
lessmith@buffnet.net